Cosplay Ore no Imouto

lunes, 11 de junio de 2012


Yeahh, I know I am a bit noisy today because keep posting in here… But it is good to keep AnimeU active right! :3
These cosplay pictures… is I randomly found in Google, LOL…
and I am planning to cosplay Kuroneko from Ore no imouto… NO MATTER WHAT! If possible I will make the maid outfit too!
Because she-is-too-MOEEEEEE! *LOVES*
-
So this is the pictures I found! :3
AWWWWWWWWWWW HOW CUTE IS EVERYONEEEE!!!
Kirino looks so innocent, just like a small kid :3
ohhhh Kuroneko * 3*
Seriously, I really want Saori to take off her otaku glasses… because I saw she took it off in manga, and OMG she is really beautiful :D
I really really really really want to cosplay her UGHHHH!!!
I will start immediately after holidays, because I still need a plan… because some of the accessories can’t be found here…
so, stay tuned!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario